Saturday, February 16, 2008

i'm drunk

hoho ... i just came back from Su Cheng's house. i think i'm drunk, my mind still in concious but i feel i'm not that balance while i'm walking, eventhough i took my bath but i still feel abit dizzy and i vomit after my bath. i think i'm quite smelly right now!

okok .. i'll start with this afternoon. Jarreth and Wai Keong asked me to go for badminton this afternoon and as i promised, i went. But sadly, the badminton court was closed and we went to the other 1, the MBSA badminton court, haha, that place closed as well. Then we went back to Jarreth's house and disscuss what should we do next. haha, we planned to go for bowling. But, our final decision was to go watch movie - JUMPER. hohoho!!!

JUMPER is very very cool. My favourite character is Griffin. hahha... many people might ask why my favourite character is not David, i can't tell the reason but i still think that i like Griffin better than David.

The movie ended about 6.55 p.m. , then we quickly leave 1U and head to Su Cheng's house since i got her missed called when i checked my handphone after the movie. Haha, still, we (Su Cheng's friends) reached her house ealiest! I have tried the home made laksa, the taste was not bad. Then this will be the main point, i drank too much of alcohol. i have almost a tin of calsberg, few cups of wine, and almost a cup of chinese alcohol without water nor ais. Actually I'm was still in good condition while i'm at her house after drinking that much, just a little bit of tiring since i woke up eary and sleep late the night before. When i reach home, i realised that i 'm not stable when i'm walking; after my bath, i still feel dizzy and then the worse finally reached me, i vomited. i'm glad that i vomited. hoho, i feel so much better right after that.

haha, and now, i'm now posting my blog while i'm half drunk!

No comments: