Monday, February 18, 2008

New Year's Visit

The first time I visit my friend's house with my friends was on last sunday's night (10th Feb). It was Jarreth's house. Quite nervous, but what to do, reach already must go inside the house and say hello to his family lo. I went there with Su Cheng and Lai Yee. We did play cards and we learn a new card game, Su Cheng and Lai Yee keep winning but the final winner was Jarreth's father.

On Monday (11th Feb), I went to visit some of my Form 6's classmates. It was very tiring but FUN. I departed from my house around 9.30a.m.. I needed to fetch my road director a.k.a Mr Tham from Tmn Jaya LRT station around 10a.m.. The number of people in this new year visiting group was increasing from 2 person until 4 cars! hohoho, that was awesome. We have visited 7 houses all together on that day from 10a.m. until 7.15p.m. included Shon's house, Lee Quin's house, Jia Hong's house, Yong Shan's house, Sze Wei's house, Ty Sern's house, and lastly King Wei's house! Every thing also "got head got tail", i fetched Mr Tham back to his house after the new year visiting was ended. After that, I needed to rush home at 8p.m. for dinner and I did it!!

On Friday, i went to Su Cheng's house at night. What happen that night was written in the previous blog - "I was Drunk"

On Saturday, I woke up around 10 something in the morning, I'm felling not that well and I think that's the consequences of drinking too much of alcohol! I told everybody that I'll reach their house around 11a.m. and I was late for everybody! haha! I need to fetch Jarreth from his house and i reached his house after 11 but before 11.30. After that I went to Guan Lim's house to 'culik' him and 'forced' him to follow my car to Lai Yee's house to fetch Lai Yee and Wing Kit (that time was about 12p.m.). Haha, this is the 1st time i drive so many people if i'm not mistaken (a total of 5 person in my small car included me). I was very nervous, since 4 lifes is in my hand. There are other reasons that made me worried while i was driving - the road in Subang new village is very 'cha' (many holes), the car become very heavy and there are many cars on a tiny small road and my driving skills will become very lousy when i'm nervous. Oh ya, i was getting angry when i'm nervous and other people keep telling me how should i drive. Thanks that they stopped before I'm angry. After that, we went to Su Cheng's house. Haha, i'm so glad that Su Cheng can drive her car because half of the people went to sit her car and i don't feel that scary when my car do not have that much of people. *relieve* I feel sorry for Su Cheng because she was sick at that moment! But anyway, i really thanks to her. We went to lunch before we go to Wai keong's house. We went to his house to play PS2. I play until both of my thumb pain and my left thumb got blister. Actually, i only play for less than an hour. I just donno why the blister appear so fast?? The 2nd round of Playstation tournament was in Guan Lim's house! This day of visiting friend's house ended at Guan Lim's place.

Sunday again (18th Feb), yesterday aka few hours ago.
I went to Kajang with Shi Qi by taking KTM this afternoon. We reach Kajang around 1.30p.m.. For today, the 1st person who fetched us was Kien giap then Chee Ken. This is the 1st time i went to Kajang, I think I did passed by Kajang many times but I don't really step on to it before. I have tried Kajang's satay for the 1st time after i was making noise to go kajang for satay for about 4 years. Haha, i can't really taste any different from normal satay since i'm not a profesional satay's tester and i'm not really feeling very well this afternoon as well. Before we went to bungkus satay, we went to startbucks for a cup of expensive coffee, we stayed there until 3 something and then we moved to Sg long (Sze ten's house). Oh Ya again, we went to Kien Giap's house before we go to startbucks. After Sg long, we went to Chee Ken's house before we go for dinner at 'da zhong' restaurant. Kien giap did not follow us to dinner because he have to go back for dinner and our new friend (Wen Hao) did not follow us as well. So, the dinner was only me, Shi Qi and Chee Ken. The dinner was not bad, we have curry fish head, taiwanese sausage, and something that i donno their names. Yeah, one more thing to mention, let me tell u how i was reach my house from Batu Tiga KTM station. I was sent home by my cousin brother by using his cool MyVi. 6 grown big human and a little baby were packed in that cool MyVi on my journey back from the station. COOL ? luckily Shi Qi and my mom still able to walk down from the car after we reached home. haha!!!











OMG, i hope there are people who can actually finish up everything that i have written in a bad english manner and unorganised passage.

No comments: