Thursday, June 26, 2008

~Winter~ 冬~

Like everybody knows that I'm from malaysia, and there are no 4 seasons like spring, summer, autumn and winter in malaysia. So, this is my first time living in winter. When i talk about winter, what do u think of? yuki? (yuki means snow in japanese). Nah, don't think too much, there is NO snow in Hobart normally except on mount Wallington (no thick snow though). There is no SNOW but RAIN. Hobart have been raining for the passed few days, it's very confortable and nice to sleep during rainy days. Rainy day is one of my favourite weather, but it did cause me some problems. I need to walk to class everyday, if it often rain, i'll get wet whenever i walk to class. The rain drops are really really cold and its freezing cold especially rain+wind.

My sleeping time for the passed few days were all messed up. let me start on monday night. i slept on 9.30 p.m. then i woke up at 4a.m. on Tuesday morning. i did not sleep on Tuesday night. i slept on Wednesday around 5a.m. and woke up at 6.30a.m. Wednesday. Then, i slept at 3.40p.m. Wednesday and i woke up at 9.00p.m. Wednesday. And then, i slept at 4.30a.m. Thursday and i woke up at 10.30a.m. Thursday. The time now is 10.09p.m. Thursday. haha, i hopw u are not confuse with all the times that i have mentioned.
u probably think that i'm crazy after i came to Hobart. haha, i'm not, hmm, mayb i am(a little bit).
Most of my friends in college are not here currently, because university students are having winter break right now. People from malaysia, went back to malaysia; people from other states of australia, went back to their home; my korean brother is leaving tomorrow as well. So, there are no much people left behind here, except for people who are doing the same course as me and exchange students and some of the people who can't go home. Oh ya, one of my friends left Tasmania and he's not coming back anymore. He got his scholarship in NUS and he 'ábandoned' UTAS. He's one of my closed friend when i'm in Tasmania. He left this morning around 4.30a.m., i started to feel sad this morning around 4a.m. when i realised that he's really leaving. haha, it's kinda funny, cause i knew he's gonna leave a few weeks ago or mayb more than that but i feel sad at the very last minutes. after he left, i feel worst. haha, i again realised that another friend of mine had left me. The first one was Cecilia. Eventhough i know that we still can keep contact very often because of the modern tecchnology - internet, still everything gonna be different and i'm not sure if i still have the chance to meet them again. i do promise cecilia that i'm going for her wedding but who knows when it is and am i capable to afford that. On another hand, for Ben, HA..., no idea at all if we can ever meet again. haha, but now, i'm feeling okay. i always feel better after i sleep.
Don't worry, no worries, i'm not gonna be beaten up just because of these sadness. :-)
"Every end of a chapter is a beginning of another new chapter".
Daijoubudesu! (no problems!)

i do not have that spare time to worried more for that as well. i just finished my physic test this morning. i not sure how was it, i tried my best to finished up as much questions as i can, haha, i really have no idea how's the results gonna be. My first semester is gonna end in about a month, i have so many assignments to finish up, exams around the corner and holidays around the corner too. haha, i'm looking forward to my holidays, i know it's gonna be fantastic. I'll write more after my holidays. I know that i still can do better than this, so, i'm gonna do it. Like the title of this blog - No Sacrifice, No Victory. i always remember this.

haha, i always remind myself my main purpose to be here in Tasmania. i NEVER can forget about it.

Oh ya, 2 friends of mine are in korea right now. they are gonna study korean for a year and continue they degree programme for another 4 years, i think. i chatted with both of them for just a short while, they are settling down, i hope they are gonna be fine and well. If people like me can survive in Australia, they are gonna be so fine in korea, no doubt of it. Kok Hui is going to Johore, Poon Pui Yee is going to Penang, Su cheng is going to melbourne, Kar Fai is going to Sabah, and ha..... everybody is leaving to other places. Sad huh, that's LIFE ... what can we do?

Oh ya, i cooked last saturday. i cooked one of my favourite dishes from my mom's recipe. haha, it was for ben's farewell. i cooked chilli prawn. my friends said it's nice, i think is abit too salty. haha, but taste still not too bad. haha, there are some photos about the farewell party. enjoy checking them!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Unknown said...

hey sweetie how are u coping with winter?
nice nice?
blog more abt winter k so i can prepare myself..mwwhahah