Saturday, May 24, 2008

Winter is around the corner

WoooHoooo ... the weather here is getting cold, the lowest teperature that shown on my thermometer in my room was 8 degree celcius. if i'm not mistaken, winter is coming in 1 week time. i love winter is partly because i'm from the M'sia-a place where there are 2 seasons only and another reason is because i want to see snow. Sadly, i don't think there will be snow in the place that i'm living in but i think there will be snow up the mountain.

Yesterday, my Australian studies class held a barbecue in the short beach (i'm not so sure about the name). That was my second barbecue that i have had here in Tasmania in the same place. Some friends and me walked down there right after my maths class around 11 am from ELC (the place where i'm studying) to the beach. hahaha, i stayed there until around 4 pm. we played volleyball, football, some flying stuff that i donno what it called (according to Kar Wai, that thing is called frisbee), see-saw, swing, ABCD game and eat. hahaha, we were like primary school students that have outdoor activities. Some of my lecturers went there as well, my computing lecturer played football with us as well. hahaha, he's actually quite young, he always mix with us as if we are not his students. Something sad happen la before i went back, my friend realised he lost his bag. very sad lo, cause hoh, last time he lost his pencil box in computer lab and now he lost his bag. no doubt that he lost many important stuffs liked tumb drive, Mp3 and so on so on. if i lost my bag ar ... i'll definitely very very sad very very sad, cause i treasure my staffs alot and my pencil box is always in my bag, i treasure my pencil box the most.


This is My English Class, i have most of my class with them. The one in the middle and beside me is my english teacher + australian studies teacher.

From left: Salina, Dai, Ben, me then Won Kyu. Ben is the person in charge of this foundation.


This is Everybody in Foundation Course

hmm, i went to my college formal dinner for the first time. My college have formal dinner every fortnight and the one i went was the last formal dinner in this semester. hahaha, it was terribly boring. the main reasons are because most of my friends were not there, even few of them were there, they sat in different table cause we went there in a different time and those that said they are going, they did not show up. all together 4 Asians were there, 2 malaysian and 2 japanese. haha... me and another malaysian sat on the same table then the other 2 japanese sat on the next table. The only benefit that i got from the formal dinner was i got to drink free wine and have slighly better food than those normal food that i can get in the dining hall, at least i got a bigger dessert in that night.

Formal dinner --> from left: Masashi, Ryo and me

i was not that good for last week, i think most of my close friends know about it. There were many reasons behind this, all of those factors increased my level of stress and when i stress, terrible thing always happen to me or maybe i should say terrible thing always done by me. that's horrible, especially when i realise that after i did those stuffs. haha. Last week i was in bad bad mood, this week i'm in good good mood and i'm being so so so lazy this week. i need help, haha.

No comments: