Sunday, August 10, 2008

Su Cheng's TAgs

1. Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation

2. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.
1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday:
My 2nd life of card is coming closer and closer.

2. A place you’d like to travel to:
This is one of my 10 years plan and 3 years past after i have that plan.

3. Your favourite place:
haha, definite my home or maybe to be specific, my favourite place is my room.

4. Your favourite food:
I'm from Malaysia, spicy food is essential for me.

Currently:
5. Your favourite pet:
I have no pets and don't really want a pet. I don't wanna end a innocent life.

6. Your favourite colour combination:

Favourite combination. Green and Blue.

7. Your favourite piece of clothing:
Wedding gown, i hope i can wear them on one day. haha, i'm not desperate k?

8. Your all-time favourite song
Minami - piano piece of sena. This is one of the OST from long vacation.

9. Your favourite TV show:
Gensomaden saiyuki is one of my favourite anime. REally really nice. strongly recomended.

10. First name of your significant other/crush :
i think he is my 1st crush. haha, Himura Kenshin. i'm not sure actually.

11. The town in which you live:
Tasmania is the place that i'm living right now. I always dream to be here.

12. Your screen name/nickname:
haha, most of my friends know about my nick. -BAnaNa CAke-

13. Your first job:My 1st job was a general clerk.

14. Your dream job:
Witch. A pretty and smart witch.

15. A bad habit you have:
My friend told me that i'm the most lazy gal that he ever met.

16. Your worst fear:
Heart breaking. My heart can be as fragile as thinnest glass in the world.
17. The one thing you’d like to do before you die:
I hope i can have a wonderful FAMILY.
My luckiest Victims:
1) Raja
2) Joe Lim
3) Jiaqi
4) Jensen
5) Kah Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! you actually tried tagging MEEEE? XD wahahahaha, bweeeeek, not gonna do it :p
jangan mara ya? XDDD