Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Small gethering of U6S2 !!

woOooohOOooo... today is one of the happiest day in 2008.

i gathered up some of my form 6's classmates today. Hmm... let me shout all of their names out loud. PpY (my BEST kaki), Chen Hsieng (my BEST hand), Kok Hui (my BEST monitor), Shon (COOL magician), Charles (Jpop's kaki), Jia Hong (SUPER good helper), Wei Loon (FRIEND friend).

First of all, we went for a movie. Not all of us went, but just 6 of us, me, PpY, Chen Hsieng, Charles, Kok Hui and Shon. We watched "Sweeney Todd". This movie is fantastic. I love it, the idea for this movie is so unique. "Sweeney Todd" is a musical and also a 18PL movie. It scared me alot, i closed my eyes for almost half the movie, haha, but still, i enjoyed it. This movie makes people think of the song "Blood" from My Chemical Romance.

After the movie, we went for lunch, that's when Jia Hong, Wei loon and Shin yee joined us. Oh ya, that's when i realise Mr King ffk us. We have our lunch in Pizza Hut as I planned. That's the part where i enjoy myself the most, i like to chat with them, they are very funny and interesting. Everyone of them have their own story, i like to share their stories and vise versa. When I told PpY and Charles that Jay Chau might be in One Utama this evening, their reaction is so so SO so big, they both asked why don't I organised this gathering in 1U. hohoho, I'm sorry about that, but I did it in purpose, I organised in MV to avoid Jay Chou, so that I can concentrate more on the gathering but not Jay Chau.

Charles went back earlier since he got something to do after that. After lunch, we have nothing better to do, so we chit-chat while loitering around Mid Valley. We went home about 4.30pm. That's how the gathering ended.

i'm now looking forward for tomorrow secondary school's gathering.


Since today I'm happy, I wish everybody is happy too. So, I'm gonna blog something funny to bright up your day!

1) 从20楼跳下来:
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊~~~~!!!砰 !!

从2楼跳下来:
砰 !! 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊~~ !!!


2)一切都是缘分
猩猩不小心踩到了长臂猿拉的大便
长臂猿温柔细心的帮黑猩猩擦洗干净后,它们相爱了。。。

别人问起它们是怎样在一起的?
黑猩猩感慨地说:

猿粪,一切都是猿粪。

SMILE SMILE !!

No comments: